Police seized drugs and weapons while arresting an individual on Sunday night on an outstanding warrant.
Around 10PM on Sunday, March 28, 2021, North Bay Police responded to a request to check on a person requiring medical assistance. On the Kinsmen trail between Milani Road and McKeown Avenue police located Michael MOORE, age 34, of North Bay who was wanted on an outstanding arrest warrant.
Following his arrest, police searched Michael Moore and seized:
- Approximately 2.2 grams of suspected Purple Fentanyl;
- Approximately 1.3 grams of suspected Cocaine;
- Approximately 0.4 grams of suspected Crystal Methamphetamine;
- Approximately thirty (30) suspected Methamphetamine tablets;
- Two (2) weigh scales
- $8,100 in Canadian currency
- One prohibited weapon – brass knuckles
Michael MOORE, age 34, of North Bay is charged with:
- Two counts of Possession of a Schedule I substance for the purpose of Trafficking
- Two counts of Possession of a Schedule I substance
- One count of Possession of a Prohibited Weapon
- One count of Failure to Comply with a Probation Order
Michael MOORE remains in custody pending a bail hearing at the North Bay Courthouse on March 29, 2021.