|TTY (for the deaf/hard of hearing)||705-497-5581|
|Collision Reporting Centre||705-497-1600|
|Media Relations||705-497-5555 ext 277|
|Near North Crime Stoppers||800-222-8477 (TIPS)|
Text with 9-1-1
Text with 9-1-1 (or T9-1-1) is a service available to you if you are part of the deaf, deafened, hard of hearing or speech impaired community. For more information on how you can register your mobile phone to receive the service, visit textwith911.ca.
Follow us on Twitter @northbaypolice
Thank a police officer
Click here for instructions on how you can thank a police officer or one of our civilian members for a job well done.
Report a complaint
Click here for instructions on how to report a complaint if you have a concern about a policy, a service, or the conduct of one of our police officers.
North Bay Police Service, P.O. Box 717, North Bay, Ontario, Canada, P1B 8J8
135 Princess Street West, North Bay, Ontario, Canada, P1B 6C2
Non-Emergency Police Assistance
For crimes in progress, call 9-1-1.
For non-emergencies that require police assistance after the crime took place—such as a stolen vehicle, a break-in, an attempt break-in, a theft, etc.—call 705-472-1234.
Near North Crime Stoppers
For those who wish to remain anonymous, submit a tip online at Near North Crime Stoppers or by telephone at 1-800-222-8477.
Be bear wise. Click here for safety tips.
Call 911 if a bear poses an immediate threat to personal safety. Emergencies might be when a bear:
- enters a school yard when school is in session;
- enters or tries to enter a residence;
- wanders into a public gathering;
- kills livestock/pets and lingers at the site; or
- stalks people and lingers at the site.
For non-emergencies, call the Bear Wise reporting line at 1-866-514-2327 (April 1-November 30). This number is for when a bear is:
- roaming around, checking garbage cans,
- breaking into a shed where garbage or food is stored,
- in a tree,
- pulling down a bird feeder or knocking over a barbecue, or
- moving through a backyard or field but is not lingering.